BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Rockin' Worlds...

I have started a bazillion blogs, because I love to write. However, I jump around a lot. Hopefully, I can stick with this one for the long run...haha!

A little about myself in bullet points:

  • Right now, i'm on a journey to make some lifetime lifestyle changes
  • I have the best man in the world. I will be calling him "My Loves". We've been together a little over 2 years now and have lived together for 2 years in November. My love for him grows more and more everyday. He inspires me to be a better person.
  • We have 2 pups together. Abigail, who is a 2 and a half year old king charles spaniel. Lenny, who is a 1 and a half year old border collie/blue heeler mix. They are such well behaved dogs and my love for them is endless.
  • I work as a business assistant in the furniture industry. The economy is horrible right now and the furniture industry is greatly affected, but I know that we will come out of this better and stronger. It will just take time. 
  • I have the best parents! They've been married almost 30 years and still act like they just fell in love yesterday...haha!
  • I have an older brother and a younger brother. Both of them have their own special qualities and they are so different, yet so the same. 
So, that is me in a nutshell.

0 comments: